They're back and hotter than ever! The Emmy Winning, highest-rated series in the history of TV Land is back with the third season. Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and Betty White return for more laughs, more loves, and more misadventures in the Midwest. Whether they're taking a gay cruise, modeling tracksuits, or setting each other up on disastrous blind dates, these four fabulous women make Cleveland the hottest destination on DVD!
||Box set, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen|
|Number of Discs:
|DVD Release Date:
||November 27, 2012|
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 79 reviews|
Average Customer Review:
( 79 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
10 of 10 found the following review helpful:
HOT IN CLEVELAND 3 - LAUGHS WITH THE LADIESNov 19, 2012
HOT IN CLEVELAND has really taken off since it premiered on June 16, 2010. I just love Betty White and have followed her since her Mary Tyler Moore days. She is the master of 'ditsy, quick-witted character acting', whose judgemental retorts have endeared her to viewing audiences for decades. If you've never seen this series (but remember her in Golden Girls), you will probably enjoy this sitcom.
The episode list for this three disc set is as follows:
1. ELKA'S CHOICE - Elka faces a choice of three suitors: her fiance, Fred; her boyfriend, Max, and Bobby, the husband she thought was dead.
2. BEARDS - Victoria brings Joy, Melanie and Elka along for the ride when she's a guest speaker on a gay cruise, where Melanie has a surprise reunion with her estranged sister.
3. FUNERAL CRASHERS - Elka teaches the ladies how to go funeral crashing to find the dress lost by Melanie's dry cleaner; Elka has a reunion with a man from her past.
4. HAPPY FAT - The ladies treat their neighbors to makeovers, while Elka adjusts to dating a younger man.
5. ONE THING OR A MOTHER - The ladies host a dinner party to solve their dating dilemmas, which include Roy's mother's hatred of Elka, Victoria's hand-model boyfriend and Melanie's boyfriend's resemblance to Winnie the Pooh.
6. HOW DID YOU GUYS MEET ANYWAY? - While waiting in line for the bathroom at a Cleveland sporting event, Elka hears the story of how Melanie, Joy and Victoria met in Los Angeles in the 1980's.
7. TWO GIRLS AND A RHINO - Joy and Elka camp out at the zoo to help save an endangered species of rhinoceros. Meanwhile, Melanie dates a senator; and Victoria goes out with a janitor.
8. GOD AND FOOTBALL - Melanie scores a date with the Brown's kicker when she takes Elka to the team's locker room on her 90th birthday. Meanwhile, Joy and Elka get surprising news on the medical front; and a brush with death convinces Victoria of Elka's divinity.
9. LOVE IS BLIND - Joy dates a blind man and lies to him about her age, while Victoria receives the shocking news that her daughter is marrying Melanie's son.
10. LIFE WITH LUCCI - Soap star Susan Lucci needs help after her show is cancelled, but Victoria warns that she is not to be trusted.
11. I'M WITH THE BAND - Johnny Revere records a benefit song in Cleveland; Melanie tracks a musical idol; Elka seeks a lock of a singer's hair for her charity; Joy chases her fantasy of being a rock star.
12. LOST LOVES - The friends spend Valentine's Day tracking down their lost loves - including the man who left Joy standing at the alter.
13. TANGLED WEB - The ladies escape to a lake house after Victoria sets loose a poisonous spider; Melanie finds out her new love interest is actually Joy's former fiance.
14. HOT AND HEAVY - Victoria goes to Overeaters Anonymous disguised in a fat suit; Melanie meets a guy at a different anonymous meeting; Joy goes out with a man who's a big departure from her type.
15. RUBBER BALL - Melanie, Joy, and Victoria try to join a prestigious Cleveland country club, but they discover that Elka has a long history with the club's president.
16. EVERYTHING GOES BETTER WITH VAMPIRES - Joy dates a guy she thinks is her teen crush; Victoria wants to fire the cleaning-averse housekeeper; Melanie's pretentious professor date makes her feel stupid; Elka's fed up with her writing partner.
17. CLAUS, TAILS AND HIGH PITCHED MALES: BIRTHDATES 3 - The ladies celebrate their annual birth dates; Elka thinks her date might be Santa Claus; Victoria reunites with Captain Lebeau; Melanie's date has a high-pitched voice; Joy becomes a man's first date since he left priesthood.
18. CRUEL SHOES - Joy starts a whirlwind romance with George; Victoria undertakes a celebrity shoe designing and puts Melanie and Joy in her runway show.
19. BYE GEORGE, I THINK HE'S GOT IT! - Joy accepts her dying boyfriend's marriage proposal; billionaire Artie Firestone wants Melanie and Victoria to give him a makeover; Elka's twin sister returns for a visit.
20. THE GATEWAY FRIEND - The girls have to get their L.A. friend back together with her dermotologist boyfriend or face the prospect of never getting an appointment with him again.
21. SOME LIKE IT HOT - Behind the scenes of 'Hot in Cleveland' featuring never-before-seen footage of the cast and crew, in depth interviews as well as favorite show moments and bloopers from the third season.
22. STORAGE WARS - The ladies bid on an abandoned storage unit and unearth an item which requires Artie Firestone's expertise; Joy learns how to use a CB radio.
23. WHAT'S BEHIND THE DOOR - Victoria tries to turn her canceled soap opera into an app and enlists the cast's help to film a new episode.
24. BLOW OUTS - Melanie's hair blow out lasts unusually long; tensions rise among the ladies and the two rival hairdressers at Elka's favorite salon.
An evening's entertainment!
3 of 3 found the following review helpful:
Hot in Cleveland: Renewed for 5th Season with 24 EpisodesMar 25, 2013
By Jordan Marie
As a lifelong die-hard fan of Betty White, I must say that this show is amazing! Season 4 will finish airing it's last 12 Episodes beginning in June. On March 20, 2013, TV Land Renewed it for a Fifth Season of 24 Episodes to beginning filming this Fall, bringing the total count to 104 Episodes after Season 5. I hope this show continues to air for atleast 8 or 9 Seasons. Buy it! You won't regret it!
3 of 3 found the following review helpful:
LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY!!!!Dec 07, 2012
We purchased season 1-2 and after the first episode of season one we were hooked! All three actresses are so perfect for their roles. I also purchased for my mom and sister. I hope they continue to make episodes because no show ever made me laugh this much except for That 70's Show. The outtakes are just as funny which is why I buy the season DVD's. So if you want simple humor and all laughs then you have to watch this show...beware, you will be hooked as well!!! LOVE BETTY WHITE!
1 of 1 found the following review helpful:
can not wait to watchDec 06, 2012
By David R. Holder
we used to watch on television but the channel is no longer available to us and this will catch us back up.
Another great season!May 10, 2013
By Maureen Addiego
I don't know why this series wasn't picked up by any of the big networks, but it's their loss. Since I used to set the timer (most of the time) to record this series so I wouldn't miss this, I will now have all the episodes, both those I saw and enjoyed, and those I missed when I forgot. I can enjoy them any time I want and as often as I want.
See all 79 customer reviews on Amazon.com